Please leave your details and a brief message here. You will hear from us soon.
953, Route 425, Whitney, NB
Frequently Asked Question
How long will it take?
Typically a totally new website will take from 2-6 weeks. Much of this depend on the the number of features you desire, and your availability to provide the content that you would like on your new website.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept cheque, or Visa and MasterCard through PayPal.
Will I be able to maintain my new site myself?
Certainly. We use industry standard tools and techniques. Maintenance should take you between 2-10 hours per week. This depends on the complexity of your new site. However, should you wish we offer MAINTENANCE PLANS for a few dollars a month that free you from that worry.
What is your background?
As the principal owner I have had over 30 years of experience in IT. Here is a brief summary of our background and experience:
- Masters degree in Computers (also degrees in Psychology and Education)
- Training in software development, web design, and Digital Marketing
- IT industry in long distance communications with NB Tel
- Department Head of Technology and Business Programs in NBCC
- VP Research and Development – Knowledge Pool (UK)
- VP Business Development (Moasic Technologies)
- President CBT Technologies
Can you update our current website?
We have helped others update and improve their websites. Contact us and we will review your current site, and discuss what changes you would like to make, and offer suggestions on how we might improve what you already have.
We specialize in WordPress web development using the Divi Theme from Elegant Themes. Sometimes it is quicker and cheaper to rebuild you site from scratch.
Usually we are able to import you current data into the new site. We do not charge for this review, you will get a complete written estimate before you decide.
What development platform is used?
We are WordPress specialists. WordPress is the most used development platform on the internet today. In addition we use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) or Java Script, to make custom modifications where necessary, and install the required plugins. Most of our plugins are purchased by us as part of our development toolbox.
For complex sites that require database development we use MYSQL and PHP, tools that you rarely ever need to know anything about.
Can you train our staff?
We have helped many others take on the development of their own website. We offer courses on Webdesign, SEO and copy-writing.
What other services do you offer?
We have helped others solve a variety of issues related to their websites.
- Removal of various virus and hacking issues
- Analysis of traffic to your site and suggestions for improvement
- Complete SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your site
- Help with web design issues and
- Development of databases such as:
- Membership databases
- Event Registration databases and
- Genealogy databases
- Training- we offer training in two areas:
- Website Design (3 day workshop
- SEO (2 day workshop)